Paying Dues

Seeker

Forum Supporter
I hit the beaches for about 7 solid hours.I used the Sov GT on dry sand and the PI Dual Field at low tide on the wet sand and in the water.

It was a good learning experience.

I'll spare ya'll the trash there was a lot. A whole lot.

PA180052.JPG

PA180053.JPG

I'm tired. That Dual Field goes deeeeeeeeeeep and digging in the surf is a pita.

Sometimes it's not the hunter as much as the conditions but experience does matter in the long run. You might want to try that beach again this weekend at low tide. HH!

Fishing weights are always promising! Compass is right though. My favorite beach is really sanded in right now. A week or so ago I spent nearly two hours hunting at low tide and only found a hot rock and a tiny piece of aluminum. Thankfully there are no shortage of beaches down here, so if one is bad try another!

Sometimes it's not the hunter as much as the conditions but experience does matter in the long run. You might want to try that beach again this weekend at low tide. HH!

You're right, in my case it was both. The only way to get experience is to do it.

I dug some nails today and I knew what they were but I dug them anyhow just to make sure. I was pretty happy about that. I swing over every target many times and listen then try to correlate the signal with signals/stuff I've dug before.

Now I need to dig some gold, silver and platinum so I know what they sound like. :yes:

Knowledge earned instead of knowledge learned.

There's always tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom