When To Check The Streams

ME&MYACE400

Elite Member
Ok, So We Have Had Lots Of Rain Now And The Streams Are Flowing Big Time Now. We Have Potential Gold Flowing Streams Where I Am And I Wanted To Know When's The Best Time To Look For Black Sand and Or Nuggets :popcorn2:

Yeah..like late Summer!...really a lot of fun rambling creekbeds in the Late Summer low water...Get somebody to drop you off at one bridge, and pick you up at another...You will find all sorts of things...Its nice and shady and relaxing...

...(just make sure to check on any regulations/laws ;))

Haha, you just HAD to throw that in, eh ? The O.P. was fretting himself silly on possible laws, permissions, etc... on other threads of his. And we JUST got him to relax a bit. But now you go and plant more "oh no" seeds in his brain ? :roll:

Let's just make this simple: I own all the streams in the USA. As such: I authorize me&my-ace400 to go detect and/or pan them. Presto: problem solved. :laughing:

Haha, you just HAD to throw that in, eh ? The O.P. was fretting himself silly on possible laws, permissions, etc... on other threads of his. And we JUST got him to relax a bit. But now you go and plant more "oh no" seeds in his brain ? :roll:

Let's just make this simple: I own all the streams in the USA. As such: I authorize me&my-ace400 to go detect and/or pan them. Presto: problem solved. :laughing:

You can say that all you want Tom, but trust me, you don't wanna end up on someone's gold claim and get caught. Its not fun, and it takes a long time to explain your stupidity. Whether or not the claim owner accepts the apology is a different story.

Yeah..like late Summer!...really a lot of fun rambling creekbeds in the Late Summer low water...Get somebody to drop you off at one bridge, and pick you up at another...You will find all sorts of things...Its nice and shady and relaxing...
I had to laugh at myself. When I read this I thought you said "Get somebody to drop you off of one bridge".

Ouch.:shock:

Illegal prospecting (i.e prospecting without permission on certain lands) carries very hefty fines in Western Australia. Our laws and regulations are quite strict. Not sure about the regulations where me&myace400 lives, but I just mentioned that so that he double checks ;).

Illegal prospecting (i.e prospecting without permission on certain lands) carries very hefty fines in Western Australia. Our laws and regulations are quite strict. Not sure about the regulations where me&myace400 lives, but I just mentioned that so that he double checks ;).

If I am not mistaken the "he" you speak of is actually a "she". I am old and short of memory though so I may be wrong.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom