Let’s Wrap Up Oak Island

Chipk

Elite Member
How many years have they been trying to find the treasure of Oak Island?:?: I believe they have been stalling for too long.

I think a group of us should pool our resources and lease Oak Island for one day.

I bet we could clean out the island’s treasure in one day. :laughing:

Any takers?

Mind you, it's NEVER that a "treasure isn't there". Eh ? It's just that it's a little deeper. Or a little more to the right. Or a little more to the left, etc..... :laughing:

LOL. I didn't know that show was still going. I gave up on it a few seasons ago due to a lack of progress. They will keep milking it for all its worth as long as sponsors keep paying them advertising money. They should either sh$t or get off of the pot.

Not over until they try with the new Nox or the fat lady sings:D

Series is like watching paint dry or even worse watching golf:lol: nothing ever happens. We Need More Research yea dat's it.

But yea I watched.

Lets go drop clad and bb's

Let's rent a plane and as one guy in chat suggested. Drop a bag of clad and bb's all over the island. Drop a few roached romans and they will swear Ceaser was on the island.

How many years have they been trying to find the treasure of Oak Island?:?: I believe they have been stalling for too long.

I think a group of us should pool our resources and lease Oak Island for one day.

I bet we could clean out the island’s treasure in one day. :laughing:

Any takers?

You need to give them time to seed the place.. it takes them time to figure out where to place the next item whatever that may be... my question is why do you waste your time watching? :lol: Personally I would rather watch mold grow than that boredom fest :D

Thru a good source I heard that Oak Island was one of the original "Treasure Rooms" that was found and pillaged some years back :?: :lol:

After all this time I hope they find something. But even if they find a chest full of gold I don't think they would break even.

They have already recorded and wrapped up the final episode. It has been a tightly held secret with NDA's signed by all involved. I have a friend who works on the crew. During our new years eve party he had a little more Kettle One vodka than normal and got a little loose with talk of the recording/filming. The vault exists and was opened, the contents were stunning to say the least. There were two empty Geneese Cream Ale bottles and an old yield sign. Treasure.

Always searching , never finding. I think the whole thing was made up for the tv show. Its rather convenient that if nothing is ever found they can just walk away and say they tried but its impossible. All that time and money spent working that place but there is no guarantee anything was ever there , just rumor.

lol mildly entertaining but I only started watching last year. :impatient: If I had watched since 2014 I think I would have gone crazy by now. :?: :bouncy: :twisted:

They are definitely milking it for everything that its worth tho. :gimmy:

I'm bored with it. I'm not saying that there was never any treasure but at this point it seems like more fake reality TV. If they find something I'll eventually hear through the grapevine.

I do find watching how they drill/research fairly interesting.
It's tv the boob tube nothing new.

Probably is time however,what else is there on t.v. that involves treasure hunting?
Kind of gives you an education on research and history.
How important it is in knowing what may be in the area you may be hunting.
Just sayin.

As long as the ratings stay high enough they'll keep hunting.......
Or rather filming:laughing:

Tried to watch a couple episodes a while back, but like most TV
there are way too many commercials to wade through:?:

Back
Top Bottom