New CTX-3030 just came!

TommyA77

Forum Supporter
WOOO! Thanks jerr-mann so much for working with me and listing to all my silly newb questions. He's an amazing seller and all I can say is wow, this machine has every bell and whistle possible.

Got a feeling it will take me a long time to learn it, but that's the fun of it.

Happy Hunting all!

Tommy

Congrats on your purchase.

I too have purchased from Jerr-man (Antique Detectors) multiple times.
Grade A service.

Well Tommy with a new CTX
a Tejon and a Shadow? Wouldn't know how you could put a better arsenal together to find everything everywhere everytime!!!

Congrats on your new machine! Hope you like finding silver because that CTX sniffs it out good!
Once you get used to machine download the "DR. Tones" program, it is a killer.

Congrats on the 3030,
Make sure you get Andy Sabisch's CTX book. it will clear up a lot of questions and has very good reference material that I still use after 2 years.
HH!

Neat, congrats on the new detector !!!!

You might have seen many of the videos on the 3030 already, but here is one just in case -

Got it

Congrats on the 3030,
Make sure you get Andy Sabisch's CTX book. it will clear up a lot of questions and has very good reference material that I still use after 2 years.
HH!

jerr-mann was nice enough to send me the book. 188 pages of wow, I didn't know this machine did all this. A bit overwhelming.

Tommy

Thank you

Congrats on your new machine! Hope you like finding silver because that CTX sniffs it out good!
Once you get used to machine download the "DR. Tones" program, it is a killer.

Thanks so much. Crazy what all this thing does, huge leap from the ACE 400 lol.

Tommy

Great videos

Neat, congrats on the new detector !!!!

You might have seen many of the videos on the 3030 already, but here is one just in case -

I used one of yours to assemble it and was watching your videos the past 3 days. Great stuff.

Thank you,

Tommy

Congrats!!! Just take your time learning it. It will frustrate the hell out of you at first but it will teach you a ton and if you listen to what it tell you you will find a ton! GL&HH.

thank you

Congrats!!! Just take your time learning it. It will frustrate the hell out of you at first but it will teach you a ton and if you listen to what it tell you you will find a ton! GL&HH.

I can tell it's going to be a heavy learning curve, but most things in life aren't easy, so might as well learn all I can.

Congrats on the new machine, yeah it has a learning curve but what hi tech gagget these days doesn't :laughing::laughing: just hang in there and keep at it, before you know it you will have mastered the BEAST !!!!!!!!! GL & HH oh BTW, as long as you are having fun your getting better with it for sure, holler if you need help

I used one of yours to assemble it and was watching your videos the past 3 days. Great stuff.

Thank you,

Tommy

......glad the videos were of help, but they were not "my" videos, just ones I found doing a search on youtube, I don't want to take undue credit :lol:

Congrats. I have 1 sitting here waiting for me to try out too... I was a bit overwhelmed at first but eager to see what it can do in various beach modes and relic mode.
Good luck and may gold find your path

Back
Top Bottom