Hi Y'all

Venatrix

Hi there,
I'm a newbie, so new that I haven't even been out with my new detector yet, thanks to this frigid winter weather that's currently hammering the east coast.
I'd love to hook up with any others in my area or a little further afield, whether it's to learn together or just explore with company.
I've bought the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, starting small to see if this is a hobby that I'd like to pursue. Since exploring is in my blood, and I'm nosey, I'm thinking I may keep this up :laughing:

Welcome to the forum. A lot to be learned here from a great group of folks. Good luck and stay warm.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

You can always watch some detector videos while you're waiting for the weather to improve :impatient: :cold1:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Thanks all. and yes, I've been watching MD videos. I'm also a huge fan of the BBC series Detectorists, now about to start its 3rd season.

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa. Couple of cool finds and you'll be hooked. After that theres no going back. Good luck, Mark actually thinkin' about a road trip to Va. this spring to the Manassas area. Lotta history.

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!

Welcome aboard! Look forward to hearing how you like your detector, nearly bought one of those, still tempted from time to time too!

Back
Top Bottom