• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT Pro volume ?

fastrichie

Just turned my AT Pro on and the volume is way down. (no headphones) I've been looking but haven't found an answer-is there a way to adjust the volume?

Thanks for your time!
Rich

Unfortunately, there is not.

You'll have to use the headphones. Which you'll really want to do anyways so you can hear those deep faint signals. I know it sucks, especially here in Texas in the 100 degree heat.

not using the headphones. I'm talking about the speaker itself. Went to use it today and the volume was way down form where it usually is.

not using the headphones. I'm talking about the speaker itself. Went to use it today and the volume was way down form where it usually is.

The volume is adjustable on the headphones that come with the detector.

I think something is wrong. Mine is doing this sometime. Mostly when I try to pinpoint the target. I noticed the meter disappears across the top also sometime. Only had mine a month or so... Getting concerned ... Did it start with just certain tones?

You probably already considered and checked this, but it's not by chance the battery level? The volume level on the head unit is not adjustable, as others have stated. Is the volume level noticeably lower when powering on and off, when over a target, or both? If both, I would give Garrett a call to get their feedback.

Yes lone wolf it is lower on both startup and over a target. Will give Garrett a shout today. And I did change the batteries! Thanks

Probably wouldn't do any good but have you tried a factory reset by holding the power button down on start up, I'd definitely call Garrett's they'll fix you up..

Probably wouldn't do any good but have you tried a factory reset by holding the power button down on start up, I'd definitely call Garrett's they'll fix you up..

Thanks LJ,
Yea I tried the reset a few times. Just got off the phone w/ garrett. Very nice and helpful. They think its just a blown speaker. Going to send it in.

Is it all sounds, or just the AT Pro?

Grandma would say, got potatoes growing in your ears? LOL. Just kidding, but hey we are dirt fishing right?

Well thats a bummer to hear. How long will your machine be in the shop? Who pays for the shipping? What is the shop going to pay for?

I just tried to get a new face plate for my fisher and the tech shop kept switching me over from one CSR to next till I hung up. Glad to hear the AT Pro gets service.

Thats what makes them a great company so glad I live 45 mins from them can hand deliver if I have a problem and one of the employees is a member of the club I am in as well

Update-just got my housing back from Garrett- It had a blown speaker. First class service!

whenever we go to dallas I try to stop in garland and chat with tem a bit at garrett really nice people

Back
Top Bottom