4 Rings in the park today.

Foragist

Forum Supporter
Sorry. I felt the need to share my pain. Heavy iron infested old park in nearby town. Had to relocate to find some clad.

Attachments

• DSCN3200.jpg
    DSCN3200.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 221
Tell us again what machine you're using. Looks like a lot of iron!:grin:

Whites eagle spectrum coin/jewelry program. Was using a custom program, but there was too much going on, everywhere! It was nulling out, blipping and bonking all over, but the big iron chunks where strong repeatable signals. My machine was confused. I could tell they were not coins, but curiosity had me dig a few. The round piece in the lower right is a domed chunk of lead, like from the bottom of a smelt pot. The Spectrum told me it was a half or dollar. I had hopes for that one!
I may return there someday, with a smaller coil and bigger digger.

Whites eagle spectrum coin/jewelry program. Was using a custom program, but there was too much going on, everywhere! It was nulling out, blipping and bonking all over, but the big iron chunks where strong repeatable signals. My machine was confused. I could tell they were not coins, but curiosity had me dig a few. The round piece in the lower right is a domed chunk of lead, like from the bottom of a smelt pot. The Spectrum told me it was a half or dollar. I had hopes for that one!
I may return there someday, with a smaller coil and bigger digger.

Yeah,you're right...big lead can be a red herring! The Spectrum is good Whites technology for sure,you ought to be able to pop some nice things given that they are there. Got any old ball fields to hunt? Like,the field itself? That's where 90% of my old silver comes from,it's incredible. You just have to make sure to be neat,as you know!:grin: Most are deep,so a setup for depth is a must...the rest is up to you and be sure to post what you come up with!
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom