Excal tones used for EDM music nowadays? :)

I get that, and put that way, agree, more like a soundtrack in that respect (whole greater than the sum)....

I might be ADD about music...

<°)))>{

Yep, basically like a movie score without the movie.

I know you're passionate about music, probably more so than me. I've heard too much junk being worshipped by the masses to care much anymore.

We've probably jacked this gentlemen's thread enough, good thing it's in the family section. Sorry OP.

Yep, basically like a movie score without the movie.

I know you're passionate about music, probably more so than me. I've heard too much junk being worshipped by the masses to care much anymore.

We've probably jacked this gentlemen's thread enough, good thing it's in the family section. Sorry OP.

Lol no worries, was an interesting journey with you two :grin: kinda figured my vague description of EDM would lead to more :yes:

But what ya think of the original tune? Reminds ya of an excal or no? :D:?:

Lol no worries, was an interesting journey with you two :grin: kinda figured my vague description of EDM would lead to more :yes:

But what ya think of the original tune? Reminds ya of an excal or no? :D:?:

I haven't personally heard an excal, so I really wouldn't know what exactly to listen for? Nothing personal (I know you didn't write it) but I think the song is pretty cheesy, until that bass drop which is really cool. I don't care for lyrics too much in techno, I find they detract from the actual music and being able to let it take you wherever it normally would.

Since I haven't heard an excal, it would kinda be like me asking you is this a Husky, Stanley or Dewalt hand saw?

I hear excal are great salt water detectors though.

Back
Top Bottom