Metal Detecting Vacations

Ruthanne

I was just on the REI site looking at guided adventure vacations, ie kayaking, hiking etc....and thought how cool it would be to be able to go on a detecting vacation like one of those.

Just dreaming...........happy hunting to all!

You know i was just going to ask that.

I would love to offer a owner of and old farm 100 bucks, just to run around their property for a couple of hours.

I contacted on person upstate that are selling their property and i emailed them very polity to roam around for

100 bucks and they never emailed me back.

Is there some other way of contacting people to fumble around on their property???

:(

You might have better luck by just talking to them in person. I for one would rather talk to someone face to face than by mail any day. Let them get to know you, and I'm sure you will have better luck getting permission. JMHO.

Yeah,

It is a good way, is to just ask, but the places im looking looking to go, are 2 or 3 hours away.

I figure an email is quick and clean. :(

When i go to Rochester this weekend ill look at some places in the counrty and ask really nicely:)

Thanks

Face to face is always the preferred method for me, but the phone has worked for me in the past quite well.

I believe face to face is best. Phone second. Letter last. I think the futher you get from face to face the lower your chances of getting permission.

Back
Top Bottom