Does anyone watch "Legend of the Superstion Mountains" on the History Channel?

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
I am really enjoying this show. I really like the fact that Eric's (Dirt Digler) first real find that was a "headstamp". Really made me smile.

Doug

Enjoy the show except for the old guy with the cigar. What a whiner. It should be on in a few minutes.

My main complaint also. The other guys seem skeptical, though they want to research the treasure, they take everything with a grain of salt, however that dumbass small town detective rent-a-cop think's he knows everything, starts all kinds of drama, and tries to turn every natural phenomenon into a clue. His biggest detective work was probably solving who stole bobs car in 92' yet he plays off his career like he was some big city detective solving major crimes daily. And Sarge? He probably had 5 guys under him in his little Western PA town. But I guess every show needs it's drama queen.

Don't think i'll keep watching if that Sarge is on much longer. I want to hear that much whining and complaining i'll get married again:lol:

Well watched the show. Kinda feels like oak island. Interesting for a couple shows then goes nowhere. Hard to keep a treasure hunting show interesting. Either you're finding treasure or you're not.

I love the show, beside little man Sarg. Some one need to slap the Attitude out of him. Plus a dumb head makes the body suffer. I love that saying.

I'm enjoying the show. It's entertainment, like the Oak Island show, and helps the time go by while waiting on the nice weather. Yeah, sarge is a pain in the rear, but as mentioned, every show needs someone to spark emotions, otherwise it would be pretty boring. Both are heads above that stupid Diggers show that I refuse to watch. If there's anything that makes detectorists look ignorant, that's the one...

This past weekend I saw a commercial for e new show I want to start DVR'ing. When I set up the machine it said I had a conflict with a list of other shows. It was a no brainer for me to stop recording this show so I could watch the latest worthless sitcom. :D

I like it. I know they will probably never find anything but makes for good entertainment.
Kind of like my detecting, never find anything valuable but fun to do.

I love the history channel. Dirt fighter Diggler, i recognized him from Dr. Tones videos. Found a cool belt buckle with his ctx last night.

I think the show has a good hook. I like the way that it has been shot/produced. I do understand that it is a reality show and is entertainment. That is why I do watch it though. I find it entertaining. I actually look forward to it coming on each week.

Each character has their role. Sarge can be a bit annoying, but in the third episode, he seemed to have a much smaller role.

Doug

I think the show has a good hook. I like the way that it has been shot/produced. I do understand that it is a reality show and is entertainment. That is why I do watch it though. I find it entertaining. I actually look forward to it coming on each week.

Each character has their role. Sarge can be a bit annoying, but in the third episode, he seemed to have a much smaller role.

Doug

I think that's everyone's main issue with the show, either lessen his role or get rid of him if they want the show to succeed. He seems to irk everyone who watches the show.

Back
Top Bottom