The weapon...

sllingshot47

Elite Member
I have a natural innate weapon. I'm not particularly fond of it. It has caused a lot of doubt in the people I meet. My co-workers avoided me until they got to know me. Today I was kinda happy to have it.
I walked into a local tot lot with my little Compadre and for a while everything was ok. Then, suddenly it happened. "Hey, you! What're you doin'?" I told them and after multiple questions I finally told them I needed to listen to my detector and ignored them. Suddenly I was pelted with some of the rubber chips in the lot. Then the leader, about 6 years old started yelling "Why're you ignoring us. Don't do that. Hey you!" So I got out my weapon. I had no digger-so no physical threat-and I kept quiet, so no verbal threat. It was THE LOOK. People have oft asked me if I'm mad and at that moment I may be the happiest person around. It's more pensive than anything. BUT, whenever upset it's like fire and brimstone. So as I was detecting, I gave him the look-the one my sister would always yell for Momma to make me stop. At first, there was a like response from him, then quickly replaced by terror. I took a step or two towards him and off they ran! They sat speechless for the rest of the hunt.

Like this?

Yea, I would run the other way, too. :lol:

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 168
lmao !!!... I have that same look !!! It has served me well in my life. Most people wont even speak to me unless they know me. Those that know me know that Im nothing but a big teddy bear. Hell, ill feed a total stranger if they need it !!!

Back
Top Bottom