Should I?

I suppose, although I feel that serving in two wars for my country (Vietnam and Desert Storm) should get me some slack.............:roll:

Dusty

I agree 100%...but often question how much irreparable damage is being done to our country and the sacrifices of my military generation and all the other veterans that paved the way to make this the most free, non-repressed country in the world.

I save my coppers. What does it hurt? Even if you end up selling them if copper stabilizes and prices don't increase, you aren't going to lose any money. On the flip side, if copper prices go up, the price of bullion will as well and you can make a little. The gov is talking pretty seriously about getting rid of the penny, so the ban to melt down might be lifted with that.

I go out into the woods at the inlaws in the "Copper Country" and stick the pieces of copper we find in 5gallon buckets. This summer I'm going copper crazy and hitting the woods for real. people who own the farm across the dirt road from our farm found a 1600lb hunk in their field....

Back
Top Bottom