This is pathetic....Walmart.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the understanding that garrett heavily controls the msrp on their detectors. Sooo isn't this more Garrett's issue than walmarts. The big surprise is that walmart are even selling them. Seems like too high a price point for their target demographic. Also a weird choice of detector do they sell the normal ATP?

And if they don't spend that years budget the next year it drops so other department will get more. Messed up so messed up. Spending my tax dollars like it's water poring out of a glass, then always asking for more. :(

Yep, they either spend it or lose it. Around here the suburban cops get new vehicles, and new equipment every year even though they really don't need it. Here in the city my dad's still issued the same riot gear they used in the 50's lol

Walmart.com is not real Walmart "the store".
Walmart.com is an on-line conglomerate of suppliers of merchandise sold under the name Walmart.com. Walmart advertises the products thru a supplier program. Walmart makes money if you buy the item that is sold thru the supplier directly, in this case ZORO who probably takes the order and has this detector drop shipped from Garrett to the customer--you. Plus everytime you click on that ZORO Walmart link, someone makes a penny or two, cash per click deal.

Walmart.com is not real Walmart "the store".
Walmart.com is an on-line conglomerate of suppliers of merchandise sold under the name Walmart.com. Walmart advertises the products thru a supplier program. Walmart makes money if you buy the item that is sold thru the supplier directly, in this case ZORO who probably takes the order and has this detector drop shipped from Garrett to the customer--you. Plus everytime you click on that ZORO Walmart link, someone makes a penny or two, cash per click deal.

Sears also does that, and you have to be careful because some of the stuff is counterfeit, it seems like anyone can sell through them. The company I recently bought a holster from warned people not to buy off the Sears site because they were counterfeits.

Back
Top Bottom