jewelry workshop upgrade!

Alucard_1985

My apologies if this is not the right area to post!!!

Hey there everyone!

I started detecting two years ago and the rings and jewelry I would find peaked my interest to start creating my own pieces. Rings, pendants, necklaces, sterling chainmail pieces.

I set up a workshop a few months back and it was tiny as hell, I have now been offered a bigger area to work in and need to raise some money for tools and a bench big enough to work on for one or two people.

It isn't cheap and with a new baby, things are getting slim but figured I would see how this works out.

Thanks for checking it out!

<<Link removed due to rules violations>>
4. No Advertising Allowed
- Do not advertise in your posts, Visitor Messages, or Private Messages.
- Links to your business/website found in posts, will be removed.
- No URL's are allowed in the Signature without permission. No advertising in your signature. (We prefer you use your sig for finds count, your detectors, or a friendly quote)
- Abuse of the Private Messaging System will cause your removal from the forum.
- No donation or solicitation threads unless they are sponsored by the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_154043.jpg
    IMG_20150225_154043.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20150227_005427.jpg
    IMG_20150227_005427.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 105
  • large-temp54010c8b0c8d1.jpg
    large-temp54010c8b0c8d1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 109
The link was removed. I am going to be learning some jewelery repair from a friend of mine. He is setting me up a place at his shop to teach me. Good thing is I do not need to buy anything up front. If I like it I will work off the price of the equipment at half the price. Good deal for us both as I will learn and he will get the help he needs.

I took a metal arts and jewelry course in junior college many moons ago. I LOVED working precious metals. Wish I had the opportunity to do so again, around here, but none of the schools offer it. I could set up my own shop in the garage, but then some other hobby would need to get shifted. -sigh-

It was removed, I understand why now though lol.
Need to build up my credit here first :p

Yeah I started tinkering with broken rings and stuff first then it sort of snowballed into sterling bands and bezels, then other stuff.

Working with the basic tools, need to upgrade everything now since I have the space.
More space equals more product faster lol

Back
Top Bottom