Some keepers this week

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Sure beats the 5 blank boxes last week! :laughing::laughing:

All the boxes had some NIFCs, but nothing KT cared to keep so no pics of them. But Box 3 had 1 40%er and Box 4 had 2 40%ers. More additions to the Royal Treasure Chest for the year!

Enjoy the pic this week. They are nice ones! :D:D

Attachments

• CRH 12 14 2017 3 40%ers.jpg
    CRH 12 14 2017 3 40%ers.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 175
Congrats on the silver.. it keeps the fun in crh.. for a change of pace.. I have a box on dollar coins coming next week.. Never searched $1 b4.. Probably try filling a collectors book.. something I can give the grandkids..

Sure beats the 5 blank boxes last week! :laughing::laughing:

All the boxes had some NIFCs, but nothing KT cared to keep so no pics of them. But Box 3 had 1 40%er and Box 4 had 2 40%ers. More additions to the Royal Treasure Chest for the year!

Enjoy the pic this week. They are nice ones! :D:D

Congrats on the silver additions to the treasury !

Congrats on the silver.. it keeps the fun in crh.. for a change of pace.. I have a box on dollar coins coming next week.. Never searched $1 b4.. Probably try filling a collectors book.. something I can give the grandkids..

That would be interesting...wondering if you might get some Saqs in with your other $ coins, and maybe some Susan B's also?? :?::?:

That would be interesting...wondering if you might get some Saqs in with your other $ coins, and maybe some Susan B's also?? :?::?:
I will find out Monday. Hopefully a few 1979 wide rim

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Nice job KT XD Just got done with finals yesterday, so maybe I can now find time to detect :P Glad to see you're still hauling in :D

Congrats on the few Silver you managed to find. I can only imagine how full your "Royal Treasure Chests" are getting. :D

Nice job KT XD Just got done with finals yesterday, so maybe I can now find time to detect :P Glad to see you're still hauling in :D

Ahhh, Sir Donneybrook! Glad to hear you have wrapped up another successful college semester! Best of luck to you over the Holiday Season...hope you find some goodies!

If we get a nice day of weather later this week or right after Christmas, KT has his eyes on two major money-yielding totlots that He has not searched in 2 years, so there should be a bounty of loot to pillage! :laughing::laughing: It will all be clad, but that KT would be happy with!

Back
Top Bottom