Placerville, Sacramento CA area anyone??

TheShadow

I'm hoping to find someone in my area. I'm brand new and would like to pick up tips, especially if you're into nugget shooting in the mother lode area.

There is a club in the Sac area (name is slipping my mind).

If you ever make it down to the bay area drop me a PM and we can probably get you out for some practice. :D

We have lots of members up in that part of California, some are avid nugget shooters!:yes:

Last edited:
There is a Chapter of the Gold Prospector Association of America (GPAA) in Sacramento if you want to go nugget hunting.
Contact Jim Hutchings at 530-367-5108 or [email protected]

If you want to find a club to hunt coins, jewerly and relics, I would recommend the Sacramento Valley Detecting Buffs. Contact their President John Duffy [email protected] for time and place for meetings.

Im in Chico, Ca not too far away. Recently moved up here and haven't really detected here much. Looking for someone close to me to possibly hunt with.

I live in placerville looking for local people to go detecting with. I saw this ad it was old but figured I would try. Sent a e-mail through this site beacuse the therad was old hope that was ok. And it seems like by the time I get to thread Im the last one (Im starting to think Im the thread killer).
Good Luck

Im in Chico, Ca not too far away. Recently moved up here and haven't really detected here much. Looking for someone close to me to possibly hunt with.

Don't you have a huge park (forget the name) that cuts right through the town? I hear it goes way back and is full of trails.

Back
Top Bottom