Silver Pocket spill!!

Wow! Some kid lost his entire weeks blueberry picking money! Thats a really nice spill, I bet the signal sounded like junk! Tell your Boys Congratulations from all of us! We are all impressed!

WOW. That is the kind of spill that most of us can only dream about.

CONGRATULATIONS To those Youngsters.

Now that's one to talk about. He will remember that the rest of his life congratulations.:clapping:

Wow! Some kid lost his entire weeks blueberry picking money! Thats a really nice spill, I bet the signal sounded like junk! Tell your Boys Congratulations from all of us! We are all impressed!

He was using the AT-Pro and said it had an almost "iron" buzz mixed in and that he almost didn't dig it!!!!! He has quite a few hours in on the AT-Pro and is getting real good with it. It is probably a good thing there wasn't to much junk or bottle caps at this location (private property) or it may have not gotten dug!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!!!!!!!

Haha that is more silver than I have found in 3 years here in Texas. Glad the boys enjoy the hobby. My boys are both under 2 and I can't wait to teach them how to detect. The older one already loves to dig.

Back
Top Bottom