First beach post

DW0378

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone,

New to beach and water detecting although I am surrounded by both. I have always been a private yard hunter. Well that has changed a bit, after picking up a CTX 3030 and making a couple trips to the beach. Days 1 and two went well as I have never been in the water with a detector before. Along with he typical junk and a bit of clad I picked up a ring and an ear ring. The ring is titanium and the ear ring is stamped 999 so assuming it not a fake would be 24K I have a set of mals suffones ordered and will definitely be hitting the beach more often.

Attachments

• 24K earring.jpg
    24K earring.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 24kear ring.jpg
    24kear ring.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Titanium ring.jpg
    Titanium ring.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 284
Welcome to the scoundrel section! :pirate2: And here's your 1st :dingding: for your 1st gold posted on here!

"First beach post,"
and what a golden post it is. Man, how sweet is that, nice score on the 999.
What's that sucker weigh? I would think it would be a some what of a ear lobe stretcher:laughing: GL
DL

Shoot, 999 eh? Ear lobe stretcher indeed!

Maybe it's upside down and it's the devils earring :lol:

What the heck is "mals suffones"??

Congrats man! Two nice machines you got there.

DWO378 Let me know how those headphones work out for you. I've only heard good things about them and been thinking about getting a pair. Have you been to Jones Beach or do you detect further out by you?

mostly Smiths point and Sunken Meadow so far but I will definitely be heading to Jones as well. Once they get here I would be happy to let ya try the for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom