Arizona MDing Laws

Well I will say the true reason that Arizonans get all riled up over people making remarks about it is that we get called all sorts of foul things over it. I am an Arizonan living in SC right now, and hear about it when I mention I am from there.
But back to the topic. Dirt you also need to get permission to hunt State Parks from the parks supervisor before doing it. The National Forests are pretty much allowed, but the National Parks are never, evers. When you know which forest you will be near then punch up their website to see if it is restricted or not. Any historical areas on the forest are off limits, and all native reservations as well. I know many people in the Hopi, and Navajo reservations that would let me hunt, but the Feds would arrest all of us if caught doing it.

Well I will say the true reason that Arizonans get all riled up over people making remarks about it is that we get called all sorts of foul things over it. I am an Arizonan living in SC right now, and hear about it when I mention I am from there.
But back to the topic. Dirt you also need to get permission to hunt State Parks from the parks supervisor before doing it. The National Forests are pretty much allowed, but the National Parks are never, evers. When you know which forest you will be near then punch up their website to see if it is restricted or not. Any historical areas on the forest are off limits, and all native reservations as well. I know many people in the Hopi, and Navajo reservations that would let me hunt, but the Feds would arrest all of us if caught doing it.

appreciate the info....i will be living in Tolleson, AZ....so i will look up to see which forests are near....me and my girlfriend are going camping up in the Estrellas when i get there and need to know if they are off limits so i don't get into trouble for that.

Back
Top Bottom