bounty hunter platinum

just me

I have a bh platinum with the 8" concentric coil. I have not used it a lot but it is the same as a gamma 6000 from teknetics i think. Its recovery speed is very fas, the depth seems to be the same as my omega 8000. Also the coils from my land ranger pro interchange with it and the 5" f5 coil really makes it fun to use. What i was wondering is i have not seen very many people talking about it. What do all of you out there think about this detector?

I still have this detector and have found silver with it. A very sensitive machine and is deep but sometimes a little too sensitive. Easy to use, light weight and has some great features like manual ground balance, notching and has plug-ins for 1/8 pr 1/4 inch headphones. So IMO a very good detector for it's price range. Also very hard to come by now days!
HH
Mike

I borrowed one for a few months. I liked it. I didn't find it was overly deep though,, but deep enough to hit "most" coins. What I loved about the machine is it was very light,, could swing it all day. I did also find that it would quit detecting every now and then. Only a few times I would notice I hadn't heard anything out of it. I'd pass my digger over the coil and nothing,,, turned it off and on and everything was fine. But again, it only happened a few times.

Thanks GA1 dad and silver hound. I have one and like it but your thoughts will help me decide to keep it or trade it.

Back
Top Bottom