JGD spring 2015 Relic Hunt Highlight video by the "Dug Out team"

jamesbibb

I thought id share this video for you guys. The hunt turned out great.
Multiple Plates Us & Eagle
3 12lb cannonballs-2 solid shot and 1 shell
CS buttons Va's, La, CS Staff & Block I
Multiple Yankee State Buttons Mass, RI, Ny
Eagle I's & A's
Colonial coppers, reales & buttons
Hundreds of eagle buttons
Seated coins
1852 gold 2 1/2$ coin
Sword hardware
Rosettes
Bullets of many types including many elusive Pickett bullets
Thanks Bob for the video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bi42NHvdEjw

James was great to meet so any fellow relic hunters. The best of the best were there and it was a well organized meet! Good job to you and your team!

Man really enjoyed watching what I missed out on , congrats to all you guys who made some great finds , and also for sharing a great video . Really hope to make the next one , but until then I 'll just continue digging Mo. and KS civ . That is when I'm working :lol: Congrats guys .

Nice to see. Makes me really want to go. And I think I am too close not to go at least once.

The hunt was a blast! Met a lot of great guys, learned a lot, and saw some great saves. James, you and your team treated everyone great, and had a very good hunt set up. Appreciate all your hard work. I'll try to post some pics when I get back home again. Was only home long enough after the hunt to cut the grass, wash some clothes, then had to hit the road again for work. Thanks for the great video Relic Bob!

The hunt was a blast! Met a lot of great guys, learned a lot, and saw some great saves. James, you and your team treated everyone great, and had a very good hunt set up. Appreciate all your hard work. I'll try to post some pics when I get back home again. Was only home long enough after the hunt to cut the grass, wash some clothes, then had to hit the road again for work. Thanks for the great video Relic Bob!

Glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom