Just a shout out

MoBob

Elite Member
Wanted to give my hunting buddy Chip and all the other forum members who were able to get out to the Culpeper Virginia hunt this weekend . Darn work held me back this time , but I'll be ready for the next . Anyway good luck guy's and hope you all fill your pouches . HH and can't wait to see the pics .

Me and chip just went to dinner plotting our strategy ( diabolical laugh)! Gonna be fun for sure. Wet tomorrow but fun! Hope you make the next one!

Me and chip just went to dinner plotting our strategy ( diabolical laugh)! Gonna be fun for sure. Wet tomorrow but fun! Hope you make the next one!

Hey buddy count on it , I'm so jealous , but hope you guys do great . Can't wait to see some pics .

image.jpgHere's my best find for the day.

Oh man that is to much , and if you don't find anything else , which I know won't happen , that baby is worth the trip , congrats on a awesome find . Your killing me .:lol:

Hey buddy, thanks for the shout out. The hunt was a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed in my finds, but did manage a few goodies. I really struggled with the old T2SE for some reason -- don't know if it just didn't like that dirt, or if it needs to go back to Tx for a check-up. Some veteran T2 hunters out there told me they thought it was way to chatty

Hey buddy, thanks for the shout out. The hunt was a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed in my finds, but did manage a few goodies. I really struggled with the old T2SE for some reason -- don't know if it just didn't like that dirt, or if it needs to go back to Tx for a check-up. Some veteran T2 hunters out there told me they thought it was way to chatty

Show them the dime....! That was the best thing I saw dug of coarse I was right there . It's really awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom