16th-19th Hunt Of 2015 - They missed a few things II

Dsm_mechva

Forum Supporter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Hey buddy glad to see your still proving it's hard to call a spot cleaned out , your making some great finds their , and think that your probably going to continue to do so . Keep at it and keep us posted . Good job saving some more history .

Hey buddy glad to see your still proving it's hard to call a spot cleaned out , your making some great finds their , and think that your probably going to continue to do so . Keep at it and keep us posted . Good job saving some more history .

Thanks MoBob, I went back today for a little while and they missed these also..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 295
Hey buddy , don't say I didn't tell you so .:lol: And I'm just a rookie compared to some of these guys I firmly believe to totally hunt out a site is almost impossible , even one good item will shut that theory down and your doing a great job of proving my logic . You continue to save some nice pieces and believe me there is still more to pull from that site . Slow and easy . nice job .

Hey buddy , don't say I didn't tell you so .:lol: And I'm just a rookie compared to some of these guys I firmly believe to totally hunt out a site is almost impossible , even one good item will shut that theory down and your doing a great job of proving my logic . You continue to save some nice pieces and believe me there is still more to pull from that site . Slow and easy . nice job .

Thanks MoBob, I will do my best to prove your logic ! Going back today for a little while.

:lol: I believe you have already , I'm looking forward to checking back here this evening to see what you come up with . Good luck and HH

:lol: I believe you have already , I'm looking forward to checking back here this evening to see what you come up with . Good luck and HH

Well I spent my time going back over the areas I went over already and went home empty handed. :lol: If I left anything behind it's beyond the reach of the Deus running deep as I can get it to go.

Today I will go back and venture into new soil.

_______

Well slim pickings today..some clad ..plenty of trash but didn't leave empty handed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom