NEL sharpshooter for ATp

XXJIMBOXX

Just ordered one ive always loved this coil, I was torn between this one and the Garrett 5x8 but I was swayed towards the NEL because ive used one for a long time and love the balance. Plus I also like the fact that they are specifically tuned for either the ATp or ATgold but are not interchangeable. I like specifically tuned,, I hope........ :shock: review to follow... HH

The sharpshooter performed perfectly as expected I didn't notice any depth loss whatsoever. As far as being waterproof I havnt submerged it yet but I know the coil itself is water proof from past experience with these coils, it also has the Oring at the connector like standard garrett coils so im sure its good to go.... I HOPE :shock:

I hope it is a killer coil for you. I use a 15' Attack in the water and after getting used to it I am blown away by NEL coils.

I am going to get a Snake coil next I like what I have read on here about them. Good hunting to you! :grin:

The sharpshooter performed perfectly as expected I didn't notice any depth loss whatsoever. As far as being waterproof I havnt submerged it yet but I know the coil itself is water proof from past experience with these coils, it also has the Oring at the connector like standard garrett coils so im sure its good to go.... I HOPE :shock:

Let me know how that goes..
I'm interested but also really iffy about risking my birthday machine! Lol

Back
Top Bottom