• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Detekniks

metaladdict

Elite Member
I saw the quest pro on you tube and it sounds and looks like a Makro racer? I would rather have the Racer,I bet the quality would be better than the Chinese version.

There is a video review out and its performance was not very impressive. That company will be a long time getting over their contest mess.

bowwinkies I agree with you. I was all ready to order there new wader pin pointer. I liked the idea of being able to charge it through a usb cord. I I will not buy from a company that does not fulfill a promise. I wonder If they would stand behind there warranty.

I like how they ripped off the Garrett diggers pouch too. The more I see of this company the more I lose faith in them. It's too bad too because I loved my X-pointer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how they ripped off the Garrett diggers pouch too. The more I see of this company the more I lose faith in them. It's too bad too because I loved my X-pointer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes me too! x-ponter was my 1st pin pointer and so far its taken some abuse...i now have an at pro pointer but i hope they dont go out of buisiness after this piece of !!!! just in case my x-pointer needs to be fixed under warrantee

Back
Top Bottom