Field goodies

jbrow

Elite Member
The ground is finally thawed here ! My buddy and i Spent some time digging today and found a site that produced some goodies! First time I found a whole doorknob too!

Attachments

• 20190320_150810.jpg
    20190320_150810.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 339
  • 20190320_175105.jpg
    20190320_175105.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 304
Astounding. congrats on that amazing 2 cent piece. How deep was it?

I love hunting fields. Nice job you never know what you will find. The 2-cent piece is a bucket lister for me. It looks like you had a nice day.

Great hunt! Still looking for my two cent piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the arrowhead, thimble, & two cent piece! The doorknob is cool, too. :woot:

Thimble in excellent condition. All of the ones I've find were crushed by the plows. Very nice finds.

Congrats on a great hunt!!! I love the thimble!!
Thanks!
Astounding. congrats on that amazing 2 cent piece. How deep was it?
Thanks! It was just under the surface in the plowed field.
Awesome thimble!

Crazy old stuff...

<°)))>{
Thanks!
Some very nice digs Jeremy. Congrats on a beautiful 2 Center. Is the Thimble Silver? Trapper
Thanks Trapper! It is silver, it is marked under the top.
I love hunting fields. Nice job you never know what you will find. The 2-cent piece is a bucket lister for me. It looks like you had a nice day.
Thanks! It was a nice day for sure.
Luv that .02 c piece and the sterling thimble !
Thanks Tom!
Great hunt! Still looking for my two cent piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! 2 cents seem to pop up when you least expect it
Outstanding hunt love the 2 cent coin still on my list.
Thanks! Keep looking, this 2 cent and others have found at 12-40 on the CTX
I love the arrowhead, thimble, & two cent piece! The doorknob is cool, too. :woot:
THANKS!
Congrats on the amazing finds! :woot: The 2 ¢ piece is in great condition. It is tied for my favorite design. :yes:
Thanks! This is very close to my best dug 2 cent. It's pretty nice.
Thimble in excellent condition. All of the ones I've find were crushed by the plows. Very nice finds.
Thanks! The aluminum ones are always crushed. This one was oh so slightly flattened, but was able to bend back fairly easily
Great variety of finds.
Thanks!

Some very nice digs Jeremy. Congrats on a beautiful 2 Center. Is the Thimble Silver? Trapper

I was finally abLe to get a decent picture of the mark up top. I think it says USA sterling silver

Attachments

• 20190321_165030.jpg
    20190321_165030.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom