Attachments

• photostudio_1505221625130.jpg
    photostudio_1505221625130.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,952
  • photostudio_1505222276952.jpg
    photostudio_1505222276952.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2,848
Last edited:
One's gotta wonder. Has that sword ever taken a human life? If so was it in defense or sacrifice or part of the pillaging and raping they did to anyone they wanted to? Very cool find. I, personally, when seeing or holding very old things tend to think "who was the last person to hold this" and how it came to be where I (or you) found it. Just need to preserve it the way it is so that it does not get any worse or completely deteriorate.

many questions runs through my mine how did it get there ? what was that person doing at that altitude ?

One's gotta wonder. Has that sword ever taken a human life? If so was it in defense or sacrifice or part of the pillaging and raping they did to anyone they wanted to? Very cool find. I, personally, when seeing or holding very old things tend to think "who was the last person to hold this" and how it came to be where I (or you) found it. Just need to preserve it the way it is so that it does not get any worse or completely deteriorate.
Did you watch the youtube video? They got a little closer to the blade and you can see a whole bunch of little dings. I'll bet that sword was swung at something plenty of times.

I'd loan it to a museum so they would clean it up properly but only on loan. Someday I would want that over my fireplace.

Truly amazing find. I always get a laugh when I see something like this being handled with gloves Etc after it's been laying on the ground for 10 centuries😄

An Amazing find Nothing was said about what happens to items like that in his country. Is it his to keep or will the government take it.

Back
Top Bottom