My wife was in a bad mood so,

Cosmo3

I left the house and went to a nearby Vocational School for a little peace and quite even though it was 34 deg. outside. The first hit I got was special to me because it is the biggest coin spill I have ever dug. Nothing great, all Lincoln pennies, no wheat or shield. I believe someone maybe dumped then out of an ashtray. They were all within a foot of the curb of the school parking lot. I started out with a plug and the hole just keep getting deeper and wider. Seventeen pennies in the same hole lol, a record for me. 20170314_175001.jpg

I left the house and went to a nearby Vocational School for a little peace and quite even though it was 34 deg. outside. The first hit I got was special to me because it is the biggest coin spill I have ever dug. Nothing great, all Lincoln pennies, no wheat or shield. I believe someone maybe dumped then out of an ashtray. They were all within a foot of the curb of the school parking lot. I started out with a plug and the hole just keep getting deeper and wider. Seventeen pennies in the same hole lol, a record for me. View attachment 379320

Sometimes you just need to let the wife be and give her space...

On the spill, I love those. Found one similar at a permission. It was by the road but none of the pennies were all that old so I stopped digging at 5 and moved on.

BCD

Coin spills are always fun. If you really want to elevate the bad mood, sort all of your finds on the kitchen table. I'm talking trash and all. Not recommended but trust me it works

They are fun to dig , hope ya bought something for the wife on the way home !
,,,, HH

Back
Top Bottom