RESULTS: FMDF Gift Exchange 2012

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here's the results!

Now "members" need to exchange addresses via PM with whomever you've been matched with. It is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses.

mail bear.gifALL gifts must be mailed the week between Christmas and New Years Eve.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

pics2.gifIf you would like to post a picture of the gift you received on this thread, it would be great to see what everybody got!

I,m sending coinmaster a fruitcake I got 2 years ago. I still have his addy. hope you all had a good Christmas..............................

K Brown?? :laughing::laughing: 70 people from around the world and I got paired with the 1 guy who lives by me and is in my MD club, what are the odds. Well, guess that'll save on shipping! :lol:

Once again great job guy's , it's always fun to watch . Thank you so much for spreading the Christmas cheer , and giving us members something fun to do this time of year .

Merry Christmas everyone, thank you once again carol for doing this for us all.

Frankie and I swapped addresses will post pics when I get my gift... If I can remember hehe.

-
Ty

PM sent last night still waiting to hear back but it looks like from previous posts they were going to be busy with the holidays!

Pm sent to my exchange buddy. Have their address, will be shipping things out tomorrow.

To bad we only do this once a year. :(

Back
Top Bottom