Dirtfishing Civil War Linder Carbine Bullets

WVDirtfisher

Went out today to try some untouched land and got skunked. Not totally but only found what I believe to be a blasting cap. The area is just rough country and the undergrowth in the woods is just too dense. Gonna have to wait until later in the fall to hit it again. Went back to the yards I have been diggin for awhile now and asked a new resident of the community if I could check his yard. He said no problem and within the first 5 minutes I dug my first bullet of the day. Only dug two total before I had to leave but it all ended well! Thanks for looking and Happy Dirtfishin!!

Attachments

• Dirtfishing September 17th,2012 003.jpg
    Dirtfishing September 17th,2012 003.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Dirtfishing September 17th,2012 002.jpg
    Dirtfishing September 17th,2012 002.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 410
Fascinating bullets. I wouldn't be able to sleep until I got back there. I have never found any of those before. Another on my bucket list
...HH:D

Fascinating bullets. I wouldn't be able to sleep until I got back there. I have never found any of those before. Another on my bucket list
...HH:D

If you have a bullet that you are willing to trade we could work something out. I have 6 of these and I want to gain a bullet that I don't have.

Back
Top Bottom