4 rings from the dirt !

I definitely learned a lot hunting with you. :pirate2:

Ha ha, like make sure your boat is far enough on the beach or it might set sail without you..

Or

Never head out on Erie in a kayak with a SE wind that is hopefully going to switch to the better (according to the forecast)...

Great times bro!!!

:pirate:

<°)))>{

That place had to have been a little well used Love Nest of sorts...4 rings in one small area is not random....Old coins too...Great work!

^ agreed. Jbrow did you know about the spot beforehand, was it sheer luck, or what? I'm trying to gain some context on people's finds lately...the "why" you found it, or "why" they dropped them, if that makes sense. Md analytical techniques lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

the woods are on the edge of the park. those are just some cool old railroad tracks I seen in the brush at the edge of the park in the original post, the rings were found in the grassy area of the park in this photo

Attachments

• 20170317_095906.jpg
    20170317_095906.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
Oh, I thought the rings were found in vicinity of the the RR / love nest looking thing. Dang. So there's really no rhyme or reason why "they" lost them there, then. Just trying to collect "people patterns" from you guys' finds...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom