CyberSage's Home on The Web

Nicely laid out and very informative.
Jack...when I get the Bigfoot coil you and I are gonna hafta talk.:D I wish to attain your Jedi like skills.

Nicely laid out and very informative.
Jack...when I get the Bigfoot coil you and I are gonna hafta talk.:D I wish to attain your Jedi like skills.

darth_dfx.jpg

Join me Brian! And together we will rule the metal detecting universe! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the kind words folks...

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Brian- If you happen to see a bigfoot for under $300 for a DFX=Gobble it up fast as the past 2 i have seen on ebay have gone for right around $380 and $390 Ea including shipping. Original price was $250 ((The sky's the limit i'd guess?)). I happen to find a bigfoot for my DFX for $200 buy it now and $20 shipping and i didn't hesitate 1 second on it. Lucky i guess and i believe it was the best investment for the DFX i have made as you can scoot right along on the beach where sometimes tarrgets are far and few between and you'll cover 2X the distance in the same amount of time as a 9" coil.

Depth is reasonably good as i can get pennies at 6-7" deep on the regular Beach/Jewlery program. Dug a couple of coins in the wet sand at about 8" and I swing pretty fast so i can cover lots of ground in a day.

Pinpointing is easier then with a regular coil to me. Squeeze the trigger which activates the front 9" live in the all metal mode/depth and the back 9 is now dead. Slide the coil back until you loose the signal and find it with the tip/just as it starts to get the signal=it's straight down off the front of the coil.

Good Luck,
Kevin

I saw your post on DFXonly Brian. Looks like Jimmy has a new manufacture for the Bigfoot. Pricing and availability should be better soon. I have really enjoyed mine a lot. Since I purchased my Super 12 it has not got much use however. The Bigfoot is a real ring-slayer. With the DC-Phase on you can get very consistent data feed back. I have an updated version of the Bigfoot program that I will post here and on my site as well. Hope you can get yours soon.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Nice page! I loved the videos. They were very fun to watch and you have found some very nice stuff!

Back
Top Bottom