Att. Kansas Hunters

I could probably make Hartford. It's supposed to be about 100 degrees though--the digging might be tough.

May want bumb our time up ? Hope you can make it ED! Bring lots of water:lol:

Maybe we should bump up the time a little according to the N.W.S. "Saturday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Breezy, with a south wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph." What do you think? I know that I will be bringing a cooler full of water.

I am good for anytime. 7 too early or 8 ? I will let the traveling group decide. Less than a 30min ride for me

Anytime is good with me, I'm an early bird anyway.Looking forward to hunting with ya! If someone needs a ride, drop me a note will be glad to try and help them out.-- :D

Hi Kansas Hunters! I have created a Kansas Hunters social group and would like each and every Kansas Hunter to join. It doesn't matter if you are a resident of Kansas or not. The reason I took the liberty to create a social group was to give the forum Club, Hunts, and event's thread a break. We as a group have dominated this thread and haven't really been fair to others who may want to post here. So now with a Kansas Hunters social group we have a place to plan and discuss our hunts and events or anything else, without disrupting and being fair to the rest of the forum members. Heres a link. Kansas Hunters Social Group

I hope this all came out right and I didn't sound rude or anything. :?:
Anyway join the group and lets plan our hunts there instead of in this thread.
-Dave

Back
Top Bottom