Today is the day!

congrats!

you got sage advice. I too hunt where the parents gather while the "little Darlings" play. last year the sidelines gave me a sterling bracelet, 22 kt filigree ring, silver rings , gold and garnet, spinners etc...

a good place is where the little bitty kid swings are cause mama's get jewelry snatched off putting them in and taking them out.

there will be many more for you keep hammering it out!

Some great determination got you there Blaise. You set out on a mission and found success. Congrats on a a very fine piece of gold and a job well done. Trapper

Congrats on your first gold and nice one at that!! I found a yellow gold FG ring a while back and I think it also weighed 7.6 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 39
Great find, I’m still looking for my gold. I’ve dug platinum and silver this year so I got my hopes up [emoji41]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas special edition.
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring
Total clad 2018 - 45$

Awesome Gold ring.
Thanks man.
Congrats on your first gold and nice one at that!! I found a yellow gold FG ring a while back and I think it also weighed 7.6 grams.
Hey that's a nice one too! The yellow twin.

Congrats on the gold!!!
Thank you.

Great find, I’m still looking for my gold. I’ve dug platinum and silver this year so I got my hopes up [emoji41]
Some gold would round up your precious metals list nicely. Good luck!

It finally happened! A gold ring! A large 14K Frederick Goldman white gold wedding band!

I have been focusing some of my hunting recently to finding jewelry, with coins as an incidental bonus. So far this year, I had found 6 or 7 rings, a few pins, and a couple cross necklaces. No sterling or gold before now.

Huge THANK YOU goes out to SkippySH13! Skippy, I reread your ring hunting guide post this morning. It was a good reminder on where to search, and good inspiration to stick with it. I kept reminding myself that zinc penny type signals are a good thing. Sure enough, a zinc penny signal that I may have ignored in the past, turned out to be real gold! My very first gold ever!

Congrats!!!! That’s a great find, and i’m Absolutely thrilled to have given back to the forum like this. Well done and may you find MANY more! Woot!!!!

Congrats!!!! That’s a great find, and i’m Absolutely thrilled to have given back to the forum like this. Well done and may you find MANY more! Woot!!!!

Thank you sir! For the longest time, I thought finding any ring was almost pure luck, and finding gold was near impossible. After reading a few of your posts, I realized that finding rings on purpose is not only possible, but likely! Finding nice silver and gold ones is also eventually likely if I put the time and effort in, and listen to advice from guys like you. I may need to travel a little to up my chances.

Thank you sir! For the longest time, I thought finding any ring was almost pure luck, and finding gold was near impossible. After reading a few of your posts, I realized that finding rings on purpose is not only possible, but likely! Finding nice silver and gold ones is also eventually likely if I put the time and effort in, and listen to advice from guys like you. I may need to travel a little to up my chances.

Yep! Three years now and almost 700 rings into it, i’ve Consistently found 8% are gold. It’s uncanny.

Keep it up!!

Back
Top Bottom