• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Past two days detecting.. Broke 4 Records for me!

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
Yesterday I found a gold ring and today I hunted a 110 year old park with gatardog. Wheats were plentiful, along with trash.. but a great day!

So why the Nickel record? Well normally I never dig Nickels (deus up averages them causing me to dig a terrible amount of trash so I pass them up ... until I got the Equinox 800. This thing hammers low conductors. The v Nickel was 5 inches down.... a blasting 12 VDI almost every swing.

My 4 records are:
1) Most Wheat pennies dug in one day:8
2)Most Nickels dug in one day:9
3)Oldest Nickel I have dug... V Nickel! Toasted though
4) My first gold ring!
6d8f1e55949d4c132416e25a74afbb8b.jpg

619f0ee7d9893cd474f646c8249dbf02.jpg

d0e99fe53be76821b22cf8dda8baa84e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You my friend had on sick hunt!!! Congratulations

Looks like digging the nickel tones got you some gold. Tell us about the ring. 10K... 14k? How many grams. Is it an old class ring?

Congrats on breaking four personal records in two days - and a great variety of records at that! Cheers to your next outing breaking a 5th record!

What were you running it in? Ballparks all I am looking for is the low stuff anyways. Everybody else goes for the change.Lot of gold in ball fields sometimes. Just a nightmare of chewing gum foil and pulltabs

You’re on a great run. Congrats on all your records.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like digging the nickel tones got you some gold. Tell us about the ring. 10K... 14k? How many grams. Is it an old class ring?

It’s 10k I believe but barely fits my pinky just at the knuckle so maybe a child’s or woman’s wing. I’m not sure if it’s weight, and I don’t think it’s a class ring. Although it had a D on it.

What were you running it in? Ballparks all I am looking for is the low stuff anyways. Everybody else goes for the change.Lot of gold in ball fields sometimes. Just a nightmare of chewing gum foil and pulltabs

Park 2 standard program. Speed 6 iron bias based on how bad it is. I also GB every 30 min or so if soul seems to change.

Thanks! Yes sir it’s a great machine. I know a lot of people are hating on it due to hype... but it works!

Yep, I found out yesterday how good this thing is on nickels. You had a great hunt! And you're right the nox just works and easy to use too.

Back
Top Bottom