Trapper Jack Video...#300 FTY

You got me roaring in laughter Mud, I call my plugs man hole covers and learned to dig them on the trap line. No little critter is going to come by and flip them. It also helps that I don't damage to many targets:yes: Truth is John most of the Silver I dig on public grounds is between 7 to 10 inches and I hate plugs that fall apart. Did you notice how clean that fit and blended back in.
I agree with you on getting a frost or two to take those miniature vultures out of the equation. I think a blood transfusion is in need after the donations I made yesterday. Heck I could have bathed in "deet" and that wouldn't have stopped them. Us Cheeseheads do have a crude vocabulary We had to go to school in the Wisconsin Bars and Brathouses to get educated. We do this that only because we were not blessed with accent's like those on the East Coast or the South. Not even the drawls of the Cowboy West and we aren't allowed to used the Upper language wid da ey's and aww's/ of the lands of the North:lol:
I'm happy this plateau find made film and not the little girls scream that was on my first "V". Trapper

“Little girls scream”....yeah I thought you saw a mouse!:lol:
I really hope that some “up and comers” watch this video and realize,if they don’t,that this thing isn’t all gold and glory. Most of us have to work ENDLESSLY to realize those goals we’ve set whether it’s a number FTY or a type of coin,or whatever. It is NOT easy. I’ll never claim that it is. Some guys just make it look that way. It takes time,energy,money and a commitment to being a “true hunter”...you go because it drives you,it beckons,it compels you. Not just because you have nothing better to do.

Congrats Trapper, outstanding total with more to go! Cool video too, amazing that you are pulling shiny out of those "new" looking ballfields... gives me a few ideas to check out around here!

Last edited:
Congratulations Trapper, I knew you could do it, just didn't know how soon.
You had 254 around the 6th of last month and just needed 46 to hit the 300
and you did it in a little over a month and a half, that is incredible. Are you gonna slow down for the rest of the year now? Cause if your not, I'm guessing your gonna get close to the 400 mark. HH amigo

I really hope that some “up and comers” watch this video and realize, if they don’t, that this thing isn’t all gold and glory. Most of us have to work ENDLESSLY to realize those goals we’ve set whether it’s a number FTY or a type of coin, or whatever. It is NOT easy. I’ll never claim that it is. Some guys just make it look that way. It takes time, energy, money and a commitment to being a “true hunter”...you go because it drives you ,it beckons ,it compels you. Not just because you have nothing better to do.
I hope your right about the up and comers, that this is not a easy game but a commitment to be open to continuous learning and experiences. Time, effort and knowledge.
Congrats Trapper, outstanding total with more to go! Cool video too, amazing that you are pulling shiny out of those "new" looking ballfields... gives me a few ideas to check out around here!
The original ball park on that sight was built in the 30's. They built a 2nd diamond in the 70's and light it up for night games. In doing so they cut about 25 ft from the center of the original field outfield. Numbers 300 and 301 came from along where the old fence stood.
Congratulations Trapper, I knew you could do it, just didn't know how soon.
You had 254 around the 6th of last month and just needed 46 to hit the 300
and you did it in a little over a month and a half, that is incredible. Are you gonna slow down for the rest of the year now? Cause if your not, I'm guessing your gonna get close to the 400 mark. HH amigo
I will continue to hunt as time allows but I am already slowing as other responsibilities need my attention. After today only need 98 for 400. :yes:
Luv those in-situ live-dig reveal videos. Thanx !
Tom it took three times to get the Silver video. Had two very deep clad Quarters before I got it right with the Merc. I guess IDX deleted those digs. Odd thing as #299 was a "41" GW that was the same depth as those clad digs.

Tom it took three times to get the Silver video. Had two very deep clad Quarters before I got it right with the Merc. I guess IDX deleted those digs. Odd thing as #299 was a "41" GW that was the same depth as those clad digs.

Well, yes, of course. MD'ing live-reveal videos are kind of like the Bass-fishing channel. Eh ? Where every cast is a lunker bass, right ? haha.

But seriously now: When my buddy and I have done some live video show & tells, we are sure to include a few bullet shells, etc.... *just* to make it real. Doh!

Yeah,we’re all pretty sure not every signal is a lunker bass,no point in proving it too...:lol:. My video time limit on YT is 15 minutes or I gotta jump through hoops so it’s all pretty short stuff.
Now,if y’all want a video of me digging non-stop turds,I can shoot that in one take! The Go Pro has one touch STOP and one touch START,which divides those separate shoots into their own mini videos. Later you can edit them together or whatever you want. This was a “shoot n roll”...one particular mini video is what we needed for the occasion.

We’re gonna drag your ass down here pretty soon,just wait for the skeeters to thin out. Hunting around Milwaukee is crazy,there are SO many places and possibilities it is literally endless. Like...endless! You wanna get started on downscaling to jewelry and hunting tot lots,playgrounds,basketball and tennis courts,sports fields,lake front,swimming beaches.....ENDLESS! My humble opinion is that while there has been silver recovered in the past and we’re all presently working on it,it ain’t even CLOSE to done. NOWHERE close.

could happen.

Congratulations Trapper, that's an awesome accomplishment, I'm just amazed.

I admire your diligence and commitment to your mission!

Congratulations Trapper, that's an awesome accomplishment, I'm just amazed.

I admire your diligence and commitment to your mission!

Congrats Trapper.

Congrats man, that's a HUGE mark to hit for one year. Great job boss!

Well done Trapper, you've had one heck of a year! :)

Just want to say thank you all for the kind words as they are greatly appreciated. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom