Eastern Shore of VA or MD

Some ware to hunt

Hey im in elkton md looking for a place to hunt but not to far from home dont like traveling .

Elkton MD

I live in North East M.D. P.M. me what you like to hunt for. I was out of M.D for 15 yrs, just got back into it. I'm learning all over again.

Seems a buddy and I are the only two mders around this way. Checking to

see if any new guys recently joined that live nearby. If so we could share

hunting sites or something to liven things up! :)

Glen Burnie here.

I am originally from Chincoteage island and my family now runs a poultry farm on the shore in Modest Town. I left the shore in 80 (military) and settled in California in 89. But to be completely honest, my heart never left the shore and I miss it every single day.

I will be back for a visit July or August and I would love to catch up with you because my detector is coming with me for the visit. My mother has asked me to try to find my fathers class ring that was lost more than 30 years ago in an overgrown lot that has never been developed on the island. Want to join that hunt? It will surely make it on some of the detector sites if we find it!!! :shock:

Regards,

The Shark

I'm new to metal detecting and looking for a "legal" spot to do some metal detecting My work home is in Springfield va and my faince is in columbia md. Seems both places have very strict rules... anyway if anyone could help please pm me.

maryland & va.

I also have property in Horntown VA. about 15 min from chincoteauge. I can not wait to md this area.

Greetings, I currently live on the eastern shore va/md line and am looking for a new hobby to get into. Metal Detecting looks very interesting and the conservation of history is cool. If you wouldn't mind a noobie tagging along to learn, hit me up. - Nick

Back
Top Bottom