Going to the eastern shore

Chris819

Hi. I am going to the eastern shore MD on Tuesday. I will be staying in Sailsbury with my cousin. This will be my first time taking my detector with me. I am going to try the beach and an old farm he owns. I hope i find some stuff. On the old farm he owns is and old house with trees growing on it. Also i am going to fish at his beach house in Deal Island.

Good Luck Chris I also have some property on the Deal Island. Try near the Marina. Deal Island was supposed to have Pirate activity.

new to detecting on eastern shore

Hi guys, I am new to metal detecting. I am on the lower end of Delmarva in the Virginia part of the eastern shore. Any advice on where I can do any metal detecting, or history of this area that may lead me to a good place for detecting.
thanks
Glen

Beach Hunting Shore

Stick with the farm, and fishing in Deal,they replenished the entire beach with sand,so detecting is bad probally till this summer in Ocean City,i went down last month,very disapointing,hope you have a nice trip anyway,Merry Christmas to everyone,Earl

Have a grand time and enjoy yourself. if ya come home with goodies.. we'll all be waiting to see em..

Back
Top Bottom