I’ve created a monster!

Congrats to her! And congrats to you for getting the green light on a new MD. I would advise you to keep digging the signals for her until the new me is in your hands. If she sees the reality of the situation to soon the green light could turn red without a yellow warning.

lol oh boy now you've done it. :roll: ;) My wife prefers the sleep when it comes to early morning hunts :D

Congrats to your wife on beginners luck tho. I see the second hunt update is pennies and canslaw :)

My wife has no interest in detecting. She does not mind me being at the beach two or three days a week. She inspects my finds but has almost no interest in the rings that i occasionally find. She says they mean nothing to her. But let me purchase her one and watch her eyes light up.

While i detect she works on her quilting. Here is her latest creation.

Attachments

• DSC01042.JPG
    DSC01042.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 48
My wife has no interest in detecting. She does not mind me being at the beach two or three days a week. She inspects my finds but has almost no interest in the rings that i occasionally find. She says they mean nothing to her. But let me purchase her one and watch her eyes light up.

While i detect she works on her quilting. Here is her latest creation.

That is one fancy quilt! Very nice detail work!

Back
Top Bottom