New goal has been reached!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys,

I am off to a good start this 2016. I was able to pull in $10.60 today in clad. I am passed the $500 mark!! It's getting tougher to find the clad since I have hit just about all parks and schools around here. Some parks are great clad collectors others are dead. I have not been to my honey hole for 4 months now. I am waiting for the clad to build. LOL!

HH!

ATPro Dude

Good work Dude! Yeah, replenishment is a problem now a days...A big cladder like you is in trouble once you wipe your area out...
Mud

Good work Dude! Yeah, replenishment is a problem now a days...A big cladder like you is in trouble once you wipe your area out...
Mud

haha!! Yeah I know Mud.. maybe I should throw in the towel next year? Maybe give these parks a time to recharge!? lol.. :laughing: Maybe I need to start hitting the beaches... hummm..

Careful you might end up getting arrested for being a clad killer. Congrats on reaching your goal!:D

haha!! Yeah I know Mud.. maybe I should throw in the towel next year? Maybe give these parks a time to recharge!? lol.. :laughing: Maybe I need to start hitting the beaches... hummm..

I know right? One mega cladder to another, once a guy wipes out all the fast clad?,...Good thing about this Sport is theres a lot of sub set genres and skills to be mastered...Like you, I just love clad though...and the purveyors of numbers like you get...Its tough to give it up...but the skills cladding taught you will come in very handy someday in another genre I reckon...Or else move a couple hundred miles and start over!! :laughing:

Congratulations on that $500 in your picked over area.. thats a lot of effort and commitment..you got this genre mastered!...

Maybe go dirt gold?...Thats really the pinnacle and natural step up for a cladder that knows the territory..:?:
Mud

Back
Top Bottom