Where to buy an Ace 250?

Ducksoup

My wife has given me the go ahead to make a purchase! Now.. where's a good reputable place to buy from? I live in Michigan but I suppose that doesn't make much difference where I buy from.

Ducksoup

If you are just getting the basic Ace250 without any accessories... I would never pay above the very common $212.00 which is roughly 199.00 plus 12.00 shipping... there are plenty around at that price, so don't pay more unless they add some goodies... good luck and have fun with the Ace250... congratulations!

Not that I am prejudice, but I would get it from one of our sponsors. They will sell you one just as cheap and stand by their sale. Service after the sale is just as, if not more, important than the few dollars you might save buying "discount". Plus, buying new, you get the full manufacturers warranty.:D

I agree... our sponsors are a good choice, and you usually get a nice package deal... You did mention reliable dealer, which our forum is pretty picky about who sponsors us and how they treat our visitors...

There's some fine sponsors up above in the banners that have the Ace 250 at great prices. Check them out.. The Ace 250 is a nice machine to get started with. I bought one and It's been outstanding!! Good luck hunting..

Bruce

Right up above to the right of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum header. Just click on a sponsor and check them out..

Right up above to the right of Friendly Metal Detecting Forum header. Just click on a sponsor and check them out..

I don't know about him, but I have no list of the sponsors in the location you told him about. I am running the default color scheme and there is nothing to the right of the banner on my computer. Maybe Carol has an explanation about the difference.:(

On the top of the page on the left hand side it says Friendly Metal Detecting Forum just to the right of that is where you will find the sponsors banners. Steve.

Thanks for the helpful hints everyone. I went to Kellyco (John's didn't have any package available) and I think I got a decent package for the cheap price. Can't wait till it arrives on Friday! Got a buddies place where there used to be a house from the 1800's :yes:

Remember Christmas day when you were 5 years old.... It is about to come back! this will be the longest 2-3 days of your life! congrats of finding the deal for you... See, we told you the sponsors around here were good! Way to go KellyCo. on another satisfied customer! You'll love the Ace, it's an awesome starter machine.

Bummer, I missed this post. Since you're in West Michigan I was going to suggest Pro Stock Detectors in Plainwell. If you ever feel like you need to talk to someone in person about the hobby and the tools of the trade Al is the guy to go to.

Good luck with the Ace!

Thanks for the helpful hints everyone. I went to Kellyco (John's didn't have any package available) and I think I got a decent package for the cheap price. Can't wait till it arrives on Friday! Got a buddies place where there used to be a house from the 1800's :yes:

Good luck with the Ace, you'll love it. I predict about 30 minutes in the house with coins on the floor...then you won't be able to stand it anymore. Good times await.

Keep us informed, and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom