• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Present under a christmas tree

mrdjfeltimo

Elite Member
Well about 18" to the left anyway.
I hit up the old christmas tree farm again this morning, only the for about an hour and a half, but came away with some goodies, this time round i decided to try around the old forgotten trees, you know the big ones, the "Griswold" family christmas tree type, well it was tough to say the least, lots of trash but walked away with, 2x wheaties 1942d and 1952d, and also a 1953d Washington Qtr, :), this now makes 27 wheaties and 4 silvers within 3 hunts at this property, in 6 days, a really nice way to ride out the season.
Thanks for looking
Dan

Attachments

• xmas tree far 001.jpg
    xmas tree far 001.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 262
  • xmas tree far 002.jpg
    xmas tree far 002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 255
  • xmas tree far 003.jpg
    xmas tree far 003.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 248
  • xmas tree far 004.jpg
    xmas tree far 004.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 247
  • xmas tree far 005.jpg
    xmas tree far 005.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 250
  • xmas tree far 006.jpg
    xmas tree far 006.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 254
Tis the season to be jolly

Nice finds at the xmas tree farm..Silver and wheats, now go get the gold.

congrats on the silver esp a quarter. don't forget about the small trees too, i'm sure where there is a small tree there once stood a big tree. heck i'd be checkin around every tree :lol: ya figure people had ta get low on the ground ta chop them down so there could be pocket spills all over the place :yes:

congrats on the silver esp a quarter. don't forget about the small trees too, i'm sure where there is a small tree there once stood a big tree. heck i'd be checkin around every tree :lol: ya figure people had ta get low on the ground ta chop them down so there could be pocket spills all over the place :yes:

Hey Lenny,
Thanks man,
So many trees, so little time, but the place isn`t going anywhere, so theres always spring.
Dan

Back
Top Bottom