Bad conditions...

zeemang

Forum Supporter
It's busy beach time right now in my area, kids are on vacation and the beaches are packed. Lots of fresh pulltabs but thats about it for now...
I haven't seen a cut on my beaches here in months! They are just getting loaded up with sand on the front bank, there must be 3 feet of new sand there. To top it all off there have been alot of shark sightings close to the beach and there are large schools of jellyfish within a mile of shore!
I'm taking this time top investigate a few possible areas to hunt to keep my spirits up until conditions improve.

Hunt at the low tide after the busy day for the fresh drops in the wet sand and shallow water .If you go knee deep at the low tide that is where people been swimming at the high tide .Wear some kind of foot protection (surfer booties,diving booties) and light wet suit will protect you from jelly fish.Good luck and HH

there have been alot of shark sightings close to the beach and there are large schools of jellyfish within a mile of shore!

We need to invent a product that will keep all water life away - similar to the insect repeller that emits a signal and keeps the bugs back.

MS

Good luck on the other sites... sharks and jellyfish can be a real deterrant. Plus, with all the new sand, you will need a storm to bring it down. HH RickO

Back
Top Bottom