Nj conditions

bigstemz

Banned
Anyone been hunting north jersey the past few days? If so how are the conditions? With this possible hurricane coming threw I was thinking about getting out!

Big... that small storm is going to stay offshore... its a depression with winds around 35 mph... once it hits our cold water it will die even further...

We had some 25 - 35 mph E wind over the weekend, the rest of the week is supposed to blow E and S but only around 10 - 15. Nothing to get excited about..........

Hmmm

Thanks guys. I was hoping it would b more action than what is happening. I'm just so excited for memorial day, it's the beginning of pa state park Swimming season. I'm so amped up I want to get out and do some digging. I think I may go to Perth amboy and then Deal tomorrow!

Leaving for the coast now. Should b there in about an hour and twenty

Let us know how you make out :)

I will get some pics up tomorrow hopefully! Ended up with a few bucks in change and a nice lil hand made hammered silver ring 5.5 g I think. I wish I would have left earlier and had more time. One of the places I found looked to have massive corrosion rite where the tide was breaking. As itbroke I could see no sand but only stone pack and gravel. I know I should have tried to hit it more but the surf was rough out today and it wasn't happening for me. As a heads up to anyone near asbury park board walk. I learned there was a massive concert there over the weekend with over 10kppl. The beach employees are still cleaning the area of trash so it isn't opened to the public yet,but should b soon later in the week. I really wantedto hit it but was not able to evade security and the fences round the area ;)

Back
Top Bottom