2 hunts: 3 Goldies. 1 w/diamonds and a....

low tide

Elite Member
Hit a local SoCal beach on a great tide and great erosion. Chest and neck deep on a -1.4 tide on New yrs eve scored a petite 14k white gold with 3 diamonds (tested good) and a 14k band. Next day was New Years Day and spent it with family (I wanted to hunt BAD)...... on the 2nd I went back out and got ANOTHER gold band... Great way to kick off the yr.

Attachments

• rings .jpg
    rings .jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 621
Scuba add California to the trip!

Don't get any better then 3 gold to start the year off!

:dingding: I'm drooling over all you pirates starting off the year good! Congrats on some good hunting!!

Congrats on the great hunts LT- should be even more sand movement in the next week although the tides won't be near as good. :yes:

Congrats on the great hunts LT- should be even more sand movement in the next week although the tides won't be near as good. :yes:

Luckily it seems as though on a -1.4 the action was about thigh deep so even if it comes to a 0.0 tide with a suit on it's still doable. Its dumping rain right now and windy as hell in El Cajon... I'm hoping for some movement at the beach...Got a jeep camping/wheeling trip this weekend but will hit it hard come Monday.....

I can not believe you got some erosion down there. Was there something coming up from the equator that nibbled at SW facing So. CA ? Are you deducing the times/places to go out , by watching the buoy reports ? Or just randomly sampling about and finding erosion ?

I can not believe you got some erosion down there. Was there something coming up from the equator that nibbled at SW facing So. CA ? Are you deducing the times/places to go out , by watching the buoy reports ? Or just randomly sampling about and finding erosion ?

I have a honey hole that keeps opening up

Nice lowtide, haven't seen you for a while,Congrats !

Haven't posted much in awhile. Haven't detected much due to work and life. Both positive but just taking a lot of my time.

Nice hits LT!! Man you more then deserve those gold rings being in chest/neck deep water!

I'm gonna head out to a few spots tomorrow and see if the storm/winds/swells did anything to open up some of my usual honey holes. GL on your next hunt!

OK I'm officially jealous. Great hunts and nice finds. I'm stuck in the classroom with a bunch of monsters and living vicariously by reading these posts. I need to retire soon! Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom