Beach drama Waikiki

That would suck. Does not happen in the waters I hunt, but I get angry at the ones that dig garbage and toss it back.:mad:
DL
That's something we could discus about.
What if lots of other hunters cherry pick that place and leave the trash? Would you be the nice guy to clean all up for them so they can hunt easier?

Need to say. Leaving some trash that isn't yours were it is is something different then spreading trash. Spreading trash is totally wrong.

That is one thing that is WRONG with this hobby. People wanting everything for themselves.

Thats easy for YOU to say! Aqualunger! You dont have 20 other coil swingers and beach Towel snatchers and Cannies scuttling up your coal chute on the daily! We have to get up at 4am just to find enough clad/cans for a cup of coffee!

Thats exactly the kind of reasoning the Guardian Angel Clarence tried to pull on distraught George Bailey! "Theres no need for money in Heaven George"....and George replied, "Well, it comes in pretty handy down HERE Bub!":laughing:

When I see you in Heaven, I'm gonna bash you over the head with a solid silver Manhole cover, or a Platinum light pole!...I think it will be OK, just a couple of kids dinking around...or maybe get me a few centuries in Purgatory tops, if I can find myself a good lawyer, which will be about impossible to do in Heaven...:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom