No Gold. Just an Omega Seamaster.

Definitely worth more than the arrow head

I wouldn't count out those arrowheads. I got 300 and 400 USD for the two I found. :D

Schweet! Wonder if this comes up as overload on the CZ-21? Scubadetector probably would have an idea :)

On my CZ-70 watches sound like silver, so do drowned cellphones. :no:

If that's real that's REAL nice!

I uploaded a picture where you can make out the serial number. :lol:

Oh my, oh my if I would have found that I would have been sooo glad it was not just another gold wedding band. I love mechanical wristwatches and wear one much of the time and would wear that one with pride often and not trade/sell it off for another detector. Huge congrats and wish you would reconsider and buy/trade your detector outright. Beautiful mans jewlery!!!!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

If my finances were better I would buy a good wet sand machine. :no:

Cool Thanks. Not to hijack this thread, think of it like a bump :) But...

If you happen to be in Discrim 2 and get an overload, do you think that is an overload for something within the discrim 2 range? Or can it still be iron overload while in disc 2?

Dug a few overloads before but skipped some as well, especially in the dry sand, think a few were cans, some were big lead.

Discrim 2??? What the heck is that? I NEVER turn it up past one. NEVER. Most the time it is "0" I have absolutely NO IDEA why a water hunter would discriminate anything but iron. When around old docks I do turn it up to "1" That is as far as I will ever turn it up.

I will have to post when I find a target with an overload. As I said, sure a lot are cans. However TONS of surprises far surpass digging a few cans.

Discrim 2??? What the heck is that? I NEVER turn it up past one. NEVER. Most the time it is "0" I have absolutely NO IDEA why a water hunter would discriminate anything but iron. When around old docks I do turn it up to "1" That is as far as I will ever turn it up.

I will have to post when I find a target with an overload. As I said, sure a lot are cans. However TONS of surprises far surpass digging a few cans.

Hypothetically speaking :D Just was trying to drive home that Disc 2 should def not have any iron, so if you get an overload while in disc 2 is it most likely that its not iron, or is an overload an overload no matter what the disc and could be anything big that overloads the field.

I've read more and more about people hunting in zero then going to 1 to ID. We have a lot of junk here so I'd probably break the knob before I finished 1 hunt doing that.

I promise if I win your CZ in the contest that I won't turn it past Disc 1 :lol::D:yes:

Hypothetically speaking :D Just was trying to drive home that Disc 2 should def not have any iron, so if you get an overload while in disc 2 is it most likely that its not iron, or is an overload an overload no matter what the disc and could be anything big that overloads the field.

I've read more and more about people hunting in zero then going to 1 to ID. We have a lot of junk here so I'd probably break the knob before I finished 1 hunt doing that.

I promise if I win your CZ in the contest that I won't turn it past Disc 1 :lol::D:yes:

Iron overloads happen in Disc 1. So I would think they would happen in Disc 2. However I have no experience with that.

I have two guns, 5 bombs, two machine gun magazines, lots of old toy cars and airplanes, and plenty of other fun things. I will always dig an overload.

Back
Top Bottom