Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Old 07-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Elite Member

Very nice!!!

Old 07-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector View post
Ear stopped hurting and maybe I will try again tomorrow. I wish 6 to 8 inches of muck would leave that area fast. I know there is a lot of deep stuff in that place. If only dredges were not illegal!

Tiz life in the big city. I will never be able to hunt this area and clean it out. Maybe after I am gone and someone else is hitting it. Someone on here might remember my posts and the fun I had pilfering it
Would it be possible to "invent" some kind of tubing that would redirect or concentrate the available current to speed up the washing out of the muck where you want to hunt?? I'm thinking of some kind of hopper with an anchor out in a little deeper water where the current is faster, and that connected to a flexible tube that you could move.... or is that still a dredge even without motor power? You would be redirecting the current.