flurting with the X-terra over V3i

Well you had to be getting the reviews off of a V3 forum lol. Go to all the forums on any site and look at the number and amounts of finds and the E Trac forum will be slap full of finds where as all the other ones will be almost totally discussion on how to use the blasted machines the perspective forums are about. :wow:

Yep I had over 1400 dollars and I wanted the best out of the 2 and I only read whites homepage.... no. I read multiple articles that said the E-trac was the best straight out of the box but the V3i excels in the long run (coin, jewelry,relic):lol:

I would never buy a V3i or E-Trac to do the kind of hunting I do (gold). Give me a GPX 5000 and the money to buy it!!!!!!!:lol::yes::lol:

Dusty

Yep I had over 1400 dollars and I wanted the best out of the 2 and I only read whites homepage.... no. I read multiple articles that said the E-trac was the best straight out of the box but the V3i excels in the long run (coin, jewelry,relic):lol:

That would actually depend on who's hands each machine was in, :lol:. I would imagine both machines are pretty equal in experienced users hands. The E-Trac is easier IMO as an out of the box machine IE an inexperienced user can get one and have some success right out of the box by using the pre-loaded programs. The V3I, I believe does have a steeper learning curve but for those willing to put the time on the detector are the ones who will get the most out of it. In the end though both machines are very capable IMO with an edge in coins and deep silver to the E-Trac and Jewelry and relics to the V3I. In the end it could simply come down to a matter of brand preference like the age old Ford Chevy debate.JMO.

That would actually depend on who's hands each machine was in, :lol:. I would imagine both machines are pretty equal in experienced users hands. The E-Trac is easier IMO as an out of the box machine IE an inexperienced user can get one and have some success right out of the box by using the pre-loaded programs. The V3-1 I believe does have a steeper learning curve but for those willing to put the time on the detector are the ones who will get the most out of it. In the end though both machines are very capable IMO with an edge in coins and deep silver to the E-Trac and Jewelry and relics to the V3I. In the end it could simply come down to a matter of brand preference like the age old Ford Chevy debate.JMO.

O lord not the Chevy Ford debate lol I agree with you 100% about the time in vested in each machine will pay off. I have never used a E-trac and I was seriously debating on buying one buy I am a Relic hunting guy so I chose the V3i

If I ever move away from Colorado, I'd be looking at the E-Trac really hard. I like both White's and Minelab's products, so it would be close, but from what I've seen here and other places, the E-Trac wold be easier for old fogies like me.........Heck, I was gonna buy an I Pod and then I realized I didn't know what the darn thing was for!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom