Some SoCal Finds Including Silver And A Sweet Token

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from last week. One of the hunts was an all day hunt with my buddy Dan and the other hunt was a short after work hunt at an old lot. The highlight was a cool 1920's era token for a clothing company. Also found 3 silver coins, cool Tootsie car, my first 50¢ play token and a pile of wheats.

Hope you are all enjoying your week.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_8906.jpg
    IMG_8906.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_8848.jpg
    IMG_8848.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_8860.jpg
    IMG_8860.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_8861.jpg
    IMG_8861.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_8863.jpg
    IMG_8863.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 227
Nice finds Jam. I always have a heart attack when I see those large old tokens in the plug!

Good to see that you and Dan are still out and about. Tell him I said "hi". Good to see some shiny silver. Oh, and ... as always: Stay south of Santa Barbara, and there won't be any "accidents" :cool:

Some superb hunting again Jason. Congrats on the Silvers, the Token and all the wheat's. Glad you got Dan out again, its always rewarding sharing the hunts with good friends. Trapper

Very nice finds Jason! That token is sweet!
Thanks Tom!
Nice finds Jam. I always have a heart attack when I see those large old tokens in the plug!
Thanks! Yeah I know, it's a rush seeing a big coin come out of the ground.
Cool digs Marble Master!

<°)))>{
Thanks!
Cool token, looks like you would put it
on a key chain. Like the old race car too.
Thanks! Yeah, could have been a key chain or I thought even a tag on clothing.
Nice line up man, the toy car and token are sweet! Congrats!
Thanks Jeff!
Good to see that you and Dan are still out and about. Tell him I said "hi". Good to see some shiny silver. Oh, and ... as always: Stay south of Santa Barbara, and there won't be any "accidents" :cool:
Thanks Tom! I will say hi to Dan from you. We detect most weekends together. He is still finding his share of silver.
Some superb hunting again Jason. Congrats on the Silvers, the Token and all the wheat's. Glad you got Dan out again, its always rewarding sharing the hunts with good friends. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Yeah, Dan and I have a great time when we get out detecting.

HTH you guys have anything else to find is beyond me. A lot of guys hunting year round....I feel sorry for the poor guy who starts detecting in 10 years from now,unless tech makes a big jump!
Another well rounded set of finds and I concur with the rest....that clothing token is at the head of the class this time!
You need to make a trip to the upper Midwest Jason,since my attempt to visit California last time went up in smoke! Maybe you can drag the rest of that crew with you too...not sayin’ you’ll find anything but you’ll laugh at least once,that I can guarantee.:grin:

I had that car when I was a kid!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I am assuming the toy version.
That's a great looking token and in great condition too, Congrats on a nice batch of finds!
Thanks Ron
Another couple of superb hunts Jam! Like that play coin.
Thanks!
Nice Tootsie,Jason.
Thanks Jeff!
HTH you guys have anything else to find is beyond me. A lot of guys hunting year round....I feel sorry for the poor guy who starts detecting in 10 years from now,unless tech makes a big jump!
Another well rounded set of finds and I concur with the rest....that clothing token is at the head of the class this time!
You need to make a trip to the upper Midwest Jason,since my attempt to visit California last time went up in smoke! Maybe you can drag the rest of that crew with you too...not sayin’ you’ll find anything but you’ll laugh at least once,that I can guarantee.:grin:
Thanks Buddy! It's a lot of hard work and yes it would be a tough hobby for newbies trying to find old coins. I would love to come out there and hunt with you guys one day and laughing is always good.
Some nice stuff Jason!
Thanks Sean!

Back
Top Bottom